Texas Instruments Technical Sales Representative in Sunnyvale, California
About the job:
We're searching for a dynamic Technical Sales Representative to manage the quickly emerging opportunities within a given geography for a multitude of customers and end equipments. In this role, you'll collaborate with your team on opportunity management by working directly with customers to target and grow key and emerging accounts for TI. You will be responsible for enabling TI to gain share by growing faster than our competitors in the CAT 5 space.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Establish a network of relationships to enable TI to intersect every new project and its respective device needs at the concept stage
• Lead device identification efforts at your customers via project planning efforts
• Develop an annual financial plan and review progress towards plan each month
• Bachelor’s’ degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related
• 10 years of related experience that includes growing sales in a semiconductor sales role supporting many emerging and growing customers within a specific region
• Experience selling a broad range of analog and processor-based products
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Experience/knowledge of electronic systems and trade-offs, along with knowledge on how customer systems are designed, released, and sold
• Ability to use resources at hand (at the customer and internally) to gain commitments quickly
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
Soft skills in professional communications -- both verbal and written
Strong analytical skills
Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
Work both independently and with a cross-functional team
Knowledge of analog mixed-signal circuits
Title: Technical Sales Representative
Requisition ID: 26253BR