Texas Instruments Systems Engineer in Shanghai, China
Job ID 25890BR
Job Posting Title Systems Engineer
Job Description Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job:
• Define product family roadmap and be the ownership of creative backlog for the product families
• Take the leading role for new products development in each phase, including Kick-off, Product Plan Review, Validation and Release to Market
• Work out growth initiatives and execution plan for existing and new products to attract and engage both targeted customers and mass market through web first scenarios, which is in line with product line growth goals and marketing strategy
• Opportunity Management from both Web and Sales force, and build a strong growing pipeline of business for the focused product niche
• Work with the team members to build up whole product ecosystem, such as Collaterals and TI Design, to make products easy to select, sell and use
• Worldwide customer visit and field engagement to understand the trend, which may impact the product roadmap
If you want to learn more about the product line, please copy the link to your browser: http://www.ti.com/power-management/led-drivers/signage-led-display-drivers/overview.html
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) China-Shanghai
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.