Texas Instruments Analog Design Engineer in Shanghai, China
As an analog IC design engineer in the Switcher group, you will be responsible for the design, development and verification of various kinds of analog and mixed signal IC products for end equipments that require DC-DC as a power supply. These DC-DC are being used across broad market sectors like consumer electronics, telecommunications, industrial applications and automotive applications.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Specification, design, simulation and verification of wide variety of analog and mixed signal blocks like amplifiers, current and voltage references, oscillators, error-amplifiers, startup circuitry, LDO’s, input/output cells, filters, power on resets, over-voltage and over-current protection circuitry, thermal protection circuitry etc
• Partnering with business teams and system engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications
• Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost
• Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
• Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard
• Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
• Driving design development schedule to meet target PG date
• Driving future process technology development for specifications like power density, low Iq, low noise etc
• Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field.
Job: Engineering - Product Dev
Title: Analog Design Engineer
Requisition ID: 25197BR