Texas Instruments Product / Test Engineer – Customer Display Products (f/m/d) in Freising, Germany
Job ID 24876BR
Job Posting Title Product / Test Engineer – Customer Display Products (f/m/d)
Job Description As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
TI’s Custom Display Power (CDP) product-line located in Freising, Germany, develops customer-specific power-management integrated circuits, which are used in LCD and AMOLED displays for medium and small form-factor portable consumer electronic devices such as tablets, mobile phones, and smart watches. The power-management solutions consist of several switch-mode DCDC converters, including buck, boost, buck/boost and charge pumps converters to generate the required positive and/or negative supply rails. The CDP group is looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual to join the team as semiconductor product/test engineer.
The candidate will be responsible for test development of display power management integrated circuits (IC’s) on automated test equipment (ATE) from product planning, IC debugging, characterization, qualification until mass production implementation in close collaboration with design, system, verification, validation, manufacturing, quality, reliability engineering teams for a fast and smooth IC product market release.
• Conception and definition of innovative and efficient test strategies in alignment with design, system engineering and project management
• Design and development of ATE test and characterization hardware with Cadence
• Development of ATE test and characterization software with C/C++ for both IC wafer level probe test and final test of packaged IC’s on automated test systems (Eagle mixed signal tester)
• Ownership of device characterization and setting of device production test limits
• Design and development of qualification hardware for HTOL and HAST tests
• Ownership and execution of all required device reliability qualification tasks
• Implementation and mass production release of a reliable test solution at volume production sites
• Successful release to market of Display Power devices
• Maintenance and optimization of production test setups during product lifetime
• Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent education
• Several years of experience with analogue circuits and practical knowledge in analogue and mixed signal measurement techniques on ATE
• Experience with Eagle ATE HW & SW development, system usage and programming are preferred
• Experience in C / C++ programming and statistical data analysis
• Motivation to work in a highly dynamic development environment with challenging cycle times and demanding customer requirements
• Team oriented mindset with good communication skills
• Proven ability to collaborate within cross-functional / cross-cultural teams
• Independent working style, highly self-motivated and dependable
• Ability to manage complex problems and apply creativity for their solution
• Good English communication skills, written and spoken
• Benefit from a competitive salary, yearly profit sharing*, flexible working hours, the ability to work from home and many additional benefits
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal development
*dependent on company success
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Electronics & Comm Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.