Texas Instruments Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Software Engineering in Freising, Germany
Job ID 23507BR
Job Posting Title Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Software Engineering
Job Description This job description is an initial job description for the field of Software Engineering. Your application will be forwarded automatically to the respective job openings below. Furthermore you can apply directly to the positions below by clicking on the links.
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
As a Software Engineer Intern, you’ll become a key contributor where your skills and input make a big difference.
Your interest, knowledge and practical experience should fit to the intern positions where we invite you to work with us on leading edge technology projects.
Responsibilities may include,
• CMCU development tools: Support the Team in the creation of innovative tools for microcontroller development; analyze and develop automated test concepts for software, debug probes and microcontrollers.
• Analog EDA / Circuit Design Automation: Support the team to enhance methods and flows of analog and mixed signal circuit design by developing software for simulation, layout and design verification; plan, implement and test design flow software or behavioral design models
• Semiconductor Manufacturing: Support the team to enhance the early detection of faulty products during the manufacturing process by developing and implementing new algorithms in data analysis or image processing; enhance the FAB automation system with your ideas and your programming skills
• Probe: Support the team to enhance productivity by developing new and redesigning existing websites/web reports and java-applications
• Student of electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, automation or electrical based computer engineering, computer engineering, computer science or related field
• For Development Tools: experience with C, C++ and QT with focus on open source are a must, knowledge in embedded, as well as host (PC) programming would be a plus
• For Analog Electronic / Circuit Design Automation: knowledge in Python, Perl and/or Tcl is recommended
• For Probe: experience with Java, Web Development (HTML, php), Oracle and SQL are preferred
• Very good written and oral communications skills in German and English
• Strong time management skills and the ability to work to a deadline are very important
• Benefit from an attractive compensation
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
You might also want to have a look at the respective vacancies we are including to this opening - you can see them below.
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level Less Than HS Graduate
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Temporary
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.