Texas Instruments Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Quality Engineering in Freising, Germany
Job ID 23505BR
Job Posting Title Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Quality Engineering
Job Description This job description is an initial job description for the field of Quality Engineering. Your application will be forwarded automatically to the respective job openings below. Furthermore you can apply directly to the positions below by clicking on the links.
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
Here's your chance to work as part of a dynamic and challenging engineering team on the latest semiconductor technology nodes. This internship will have significant exposure to multiple engineering disciplines, making this an excellent base for future career progression.
Many projects will provide the opportunity for learning semiconductor wafer fab and assembly processing while interfacing with design engineering, product engineering, test engineering and quality engineering groups.
Selected candidates will be assigned to one of several important, but different roles.
Roles and responsibilities may include
• Process Analysis Engineer - physical failure analysis on semiconductor products
• Failure Analysis and Reliability Test Engineer - performing failure analysis on semiconductor products; development of automated failure analysis tools (hard and software)
• Customer Quality Engineer - managing customer returns and using TI tools to provide frequent status updates to customers; working on specific assigned tasks and/or projects which concern Customer Quality Management
• Student of electrical engineering, chemical engineering, technical physics, electronic technology or related field
• Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills
• Very good written and oral communications skills in German and English
• Benefit from an attractive compensation
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
You might also want to have a look at the respective vacancies we are including to this opening - you can see them below.
23591BR: Intern (m/f) Device Analysis Lab - Freising
21733BR: Internship (m/f) - Failure Analysis
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level Less Than HS Graduate
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Temporary
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.