Texas Instruments Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Product Marketing Engineering in Freising, Germany
Job ID 23500BR
Job Posting Title Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Product Marketing Engineering
Job Description This job description is an initial job description for the field of Product Marketing Engineering & Business Development. Your application will be forwarded automatically to the respective job openings below. Furthermore you can apply directly to the positions below by clicking on the links.
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Our customers are at the core of everything we do, with Marketing & Business Development playing a key role in this engagement. As an intern in this area, you will combine your technical background with business aspects to market TI’s products across accounts and channels through the European region.
Responsibilities may include,
• Analyze market, portfolio, competitive situation and trends and derive adequate measures and strategies
• Define, communicate and implement marketing strategies and programs across the sales channels to increase penetration at customers and gain market share
• Support European sales teams with application oriented product information/presentation material and sales tools
• Interface to product lines and coordinate activities in the European region
• Explore, identify and quantify opportunities and influence World Wide product lines including product definition
• Support the development of strategies, including pricing for key customers and application segments
• Participate in new product launch activities and ensure customers and the worldwide sales force is aware of new product introductions for the products assigned
• Student of electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, industrial engineering wit focus on electrical engineering or a related field
• Very good written and oral communications skills in German and English
• Well organized and working independently
• Good knowledge of the known Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Ability to become fast acquainted with new tools and situations as wells as key contacts within the company
• The ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building capabilities is a must
• Benefit from an attractive compensation
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
You might also want to have a look at the respective vacancies we are including to this opening - you can see them below.
23763BR : Product Marketing Engineer Intern (m/f) - Power Management
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level Less Than HS Graduate
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Temporary
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.