Texas Instruments Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Product and Test Engineering in Freising, Germany
Job ID 23504BR
Job Posting Title Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Product and Test Engineering
Job Description This job description is an initial job description for the field of Product and Test Engineering. Your application will be forwarded automatically to the respective job openings below. Furthermore you can apply directly to the positions below by clicking on the links.
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
As a product and test engineering intern, you’ll support the development of integrated circuits. You’ll have direct involvement in product definition, characterization and qualification of newly developed ICs.
Responsibilities may include
• Developing production and characterization test specifications
• Designing, debugging, and correlating test hardware and software
• Designing interface and measurement circuits to make tester capabilities compatible with product definitions.
• Measuring various device parameters on the ATE (automatic test equipment) or in the Lab over different device conditions
• Analyze measurement results and correlate to simulation results and measurement results from different setups (ATE to Lab correlation)
• Running different qualification tests
• Providing product development support, which involves interfacing with design, test engineering, quality engineering, and other groups
• Working on cost reduction and yield enhancement projects
• Student of electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, computer engineering or related field
• Proficiency with bench level test equipment (e.g. DC power supplies, oscilloscopes, multi-meters)
• Interested and experienced in analog and mixed signal circuit technology and measurement techniques
• Experience with Labview, Spotfire, Matlab, and/or other programming skills are required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced global team environment and with other technical teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German are needed
• Benefit from an attractive compensation
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
You might also want to have a look at the respective vacancies we are including to this opening - you can see them below.
23605BR: Praktikum/Thesis (m/f) im Fachbereich Test
25940BR: Praktikum als 'Validation Engineer' (m/f) LPDC Buck Converter
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level Less Than HS Graduate
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Temporary
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.