Texas Instruments Customer Service Representative (f/m/d) in Freising, Germany
Job ID 25992BR
Job Posting Title Customer Service Representative (f/m/d)
Job Description As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
What You Will Gain From this Role:
• Ability to work in direct collaboration with distribution partners, strategic customers and Field Sales teams to eliminate revenue disruption and drive supply chain improvements
• A unique understanding of how Texas Instruments transacts business with our Customers to allow orders and critical information to flow seamlessly
• Knowledge and exposure to various functions and business processes within Texas Instruments including but not limited to BusinessPlanning, Logistics, Receivables and Credits and Asset Management
Business Summary: EMEA Sales Operations supports all facets of customer operational needs including Customer Operations, Asset Management, Enterprise Systems & Processes, Forecasting & Tools and Pricing Execution. The Customer Operations team is focused on eliminating barriers to achieving annual revenue plans by driving optimal backlog coverage and proactive order management. The Customer Operations role is responsible for working with distributors, customers, Business Units and Field Sales teams in order meet these objectives.
• Eliminate barriers to achieving revenue plans by driving optimal backlog coverage, in close partnership with the customer, Business Unit Finance & Operations, and Field Sales.
• Define and implement strategies to eliminate Backlog vs. Shipment variance and Estimate Shipping Date vs. Customer Request Date gaps across accounts.
• Gather customer supply chain intelligence; utilizing with Business Unit Finane & Operations to assist business forecasting and anticipate disruptions.
• Ensure backlog coverage while validating backlog integrity.
• Analyze backlog vs. shipment variance and CRD vs. ESD gaps to identify root causes; define and implement strategies to eliminate future variance and prevent gaps.
• Build a strong business relationship with the supply chain community at each account, and develop an in depth knowledge of the customer’s procurement methodologies.
• Identify weaknesses in supply chain for each customer; determine and implement optimal supply chain solution for each site/program/device.
• Understand customer’s end business markets, utilizing this knowledge to assist business forecasting and anticipate disruptions.
• Increase customer satisfaction by acting as a customer advocate within TI in support of supply chain scorecard metrics and initiatives.
• Monitor and enforce TI terms and conditions including change order windows, forecast liability, and inventory freshness.
• Identify and implement process efficiency improvements to decrease Customer Service Operations workload.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain management, Finance, Accounting or other business related field.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience; F&O preferred.
• Motivated self-starter capable of multi-tasking, establishing priorities, and working effectively within a cross functional team.
• Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly ramp on new tools and processes.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Solid understanding of Planning Systems and WW Manufacturing Operations is a plus.
• Fluency in English is a must, solid wirtten/speaking German or other languages is a plus.
• Benefit from a competitive salary, yearly profit sharing*, flexible working hours, the ability to work from home, a permanent contract from the beginning and many additional benefits
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
*dependent on company success
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Supply Chain Management
Minimum Years of Experience 2
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.