Texas Instruments Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Systems & Applications Engineering in Duesseldorf, Germany
Job ID 23498BR
Job Posting Title Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Systems & Applications Engineering
Job Description This job description is an initial job description for the field of Systems and Applications Engineering. Your application will be forwarded automatically to the respective job openings below. Furthermore you can apply directly to the positions below by clicking on the links.
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
In this role you'll be part of a team of Engineers that are working with customers, development and marketing teams. The team determines their major design challenges and partner with them on creating solutions that focus on ease-of-use and add value to their solution. You may also spend hands-on time in a TI lab tackling problems and delivering innovative development solutions that support our products and drive revenue.
Responsibilities may include
• Analyzing, Evaluating and adaptation of embedded systems (hardware and software)
• Supporting the team translating customer problems into technical solutions
• Creation and refinement of collaterals for our products (documentation, software)
• Design and test of application circuits, reference designs or prototypes and related software
• Troubleshooting and debugging silicon and application circuits
• Support improvement and automation of system design and application activities
• Support Systems and Application Engineers working with customers solving their design challenges
• Product specific measurements and spec compliance evaluation by using technology specific tools
• Student of electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, computer engineering or related field
• A basic understanding of electrical circuits
• Experience with schematic design and layout is preferred
• Hands-on experience with lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes) is preferred
• Basic understanding of software development (C or similar)
• Team work and collaboration skills
• Very good written and oral communications skills in German and English
• For our wireless connectivity products dedicated measurement equipment will be used
Freising, Frankfurt/Main, Garching b. München, Hannover, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf
• Benefit from an attractive compensation
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
You might also want to have a look at the specific vacancies we are including to this opening - you can see them below:
26049BR: Field Applications Engineer Intern (m/f/d) – different locations
26048BR: Intern (m/f) - Evaluation/Test of analog IC’s&Power Management Devices
25043BR: System Engineering Intern (m/f)
25587BR: Applications Engineer Intern (f/m) - Advanced Power Products
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level Less Than HS Graduate
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.