Texas Instruments Systems Engineer - Medical in Dallas, Texas
Job ID 24995BR
Job Posting Title Systems Engineer - Medical
Job Description Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
This is an opportunity to be part of a high-impact team, working with worldwide leaders in the Medical Sector. Be at the forefront of developing system level solutions that help make life changing Medical breakthroughs a reality. Gain deep understanding of cutting-edge technologies and therapies and how TI products can enable them. Grow your skill-set by working across all of TI’s businesses and broad portfolio, and directly impact our Medical Sector Growth!
Primary and Secondary Responsibilities:
• Define and develop hardware Reference Designs at the subsystem level for key Medical End Equipment, including schematic, layout, testing and documentation
• Create and curate technical content on TI.com (End Equipment Reference Diagrams, technical papers, etc.) to maximize customer engagement
• Showcase TI’s broad portfolio of ICs and how they can operate together to solve key design challenges in Medical End Equipment
• Bring industry expertise into the systems team to drive compelling reference designs, products and technical collateral for the Medical sector:
o Identify gaps in TI’s product portfolio and help prioritize their development
o Influence product features and specs to ensure market success
o Combine TI products in unique ways to help fuel our customers’ Medical innovations
o Translate new market trends and requirements into actionable TI product opportunities
• Assist field team in identifying and winning all possible TI sockets to drive growth
• Author technical application notes, whitepapers, blogs and other collateral to make it easy for our customers to design with our products
• Design and test hardware reference designs that span across multiple types of ICs (analog signal chain, power, embedded processing, logic, etc.)
• Create clear, web-friendly documentation for these designs
• Understand regulatory and other challenges faced by Medical customers and define TI Designs and/or products that can help address them
• Act as a bridge between Field, Product lines and Customers, and able to handle occasional healthy friction
• Ability to collect and synthesize gaps across the entirety of TI’s portfolio (Analog and Embedded Processing)
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study Electrical Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 5
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Country United States
Job Location(s) USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.