Texas Instruments Digital Marketing & Communications Rotation Program in Dallas, Texas
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Our Digital Marketing & Communications Associate Program is a 15-21 month program consisting of several three-month rotations through a variety of digital marketing and communications functions. This is a unique opportunity to develop valuable skills in a collaborative environment that will put you in direct contact with key communications and business leaders across TI. And, you’ll receive hands-on coaching and training along the way before deploying into a full-time digital marketing or communications role.
This program is geared towards individuals completing degrees in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism and who have an interest in:
• Developing global digital marketing strategies and plans that elevate growth in the market to attract new customers, engage existing customers and influence customer action on TI.com.
• Creating clear, customer-oriented messaging based on value propositions.
• Helping to develop, curate and promote content (training, reference designs, application notes, white papers, blogs, etc.)
• Leveraging data to assess the effectiveness of content on TI.com, and collaborating with key experts to complete analysis of web performance.
• Understanding and leveraging the various global marketing channels including search, paid media, paid aggregation, automated campaigns, social media, influencer relations, etc.
• Developing an understanding of TI’s corporate and employee communications and leader communications strategies
• Helping to drive communications activities that support employee engagement and ensure employees understand the priorities and focus of TI.
• Maximizing internal communications channels: company intranet and leader blogs, organization-level intranet pages, digital and site signage, employee emails, videos and high-touch leader communications
This role requires individuals to have strong project and time management skills along with the ability to collaborate effectively within teams and across businesses. Successful individuals in the role will be able to:
• Effectively collaborate within teams and across teams and businesses
• Build strong internal relationships
• Work effectively on global teams
• Influence without authority
Put your talent to work with us in our Digital Marketing and Communications Associate Rotation Program – change the world, love your job!
• Minimum BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
• Masters in Communications or Business a plus
• Relevant internship experience in a related field
• Demonstrated curiosity with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
• Minimum BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Business, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
Title: Digital Marketing & Communications Rotation Program
Requisition ID: 26116BR