Texas Instruments Facilities Control Engineer in Chengdu, China
Control system management includes PLC (programmable logic controller), SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition), Facilities network, SCADA servers and process related temperature/humidity/pressure transmitters and flow meters etc.
• PLC and SCADA program, trouble shooting. Collaborate with IT to maintain the servers and network. SFC (Statistical Factory Control) chart establish and publish to website for related engineers review.
• Collaborate with related system engineers and operations to optimal alarms descriptions, priority and etc.
• Work out and execute the controls project roadmap.
• Work on teams to improve yield, throughput and cycle time and process uptime improvement.
• Systems assessment and improvement roadmap establishment and implementation; Capital and expense projects execution in support of safety, reliability, quality, environmental and cost objective.
• Ensuring system operating reliably.
• Overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget and schedule.
• Manage technical, administrative, financial, schedule aspects, strategic communications, and customer stakeholder relationships during the execution of various facilities projects.
• Technician and operators training;
2019 Bachelor degree or above on automation engineering background;
• Familiar with PLC and monitoring related systems.
• Ability to coordinate multiple design disciplines on a variety of projects;
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and Chinese;
• Problem solving skill
• Independent, self-motivated and ambitious of unquestionable personal professional integrity
Title: Facilities Control Engineer
Requisition ID: 25189BR