Texas Instruments Electrical Engineer in Chengdu, China
• Electrical system management include HV/LV（高压/低压）, UPS（不间断电源） and Diesel Generator（柴油发电机）systems, VFDs.
• Systems assessment and improvement roadmap establishment and implementation;
• Capital and expense projects execution in support of safety, reliability, quality, environmental and cost objective.
• Ensuring system operating reliably
• Overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget and schedule.
• Manage technical, administrative, financial, schedule aspects, strategic communications, and customer stakeholder relationships during the execution of various facilities projects.
• Technician and operators training;
• Bachelor degree or above on electrical engineering background;
• Familiar with electrical related system include generator& UPS& VFDs;
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and company management in English and Chinese;
• Decision making and problem resolution skills required;
• Independent, self-motivated and ambitious of unquestionable personal professional integrity;
Title: Electrical Engineer
Requisition ID: 25193BR