Texas Instruments Product Engineer in Bangalore, India
Job ID 25527BR
Job Posting Title Product Engineer
Job Description Who are we and what do we do?
In this highly visible and challenging role, you will be responsible for productization of TI’s next generation Protection and Monitoring products including eFuses and Hot Swap Controllers. You will work with world class development teams, advanced analog technology and state of the art test platforms. You will actively interface with design, systems, technology, validation, AT, packaging, reliability and marketing. Your contribution will help in expanding TI’s market share by ensuring cost, quality and on-time deliverables and execution.
What will you do in this role? (Responsibilities)
• Assume overall product ownership from Tape-out to Production release
• Work with Design, Systems, Technology and Packaging to evaluate project feasibility; ensure timely project KO and launch.
• Actively participate in design, test and validation reviews pre and post Silicon; Generate qualification plan, design reliability test hardware; manage and execute qualification
• Work with Packaging on thermal, electrical and mechanical package analysis
• Support bench and ATE bring-up, debug and characterization, test time reduction
• Work with production and planning to ensure timely transfer of volume production
What do we expect from you? (Min Qualifications)
• Bachelor’s degree in EE or ECE
• 3-5 years of test/product engineering experience on analog and mixed signal products
• Complete understanding of Semiconductor flow from design to volume production
• A good understanding of PMICs including LDOs, switching regulators
• Solid understanding of CMOS and BiCMOS process technology, PMIC packaging
• Master’’s degree in EE or ECE
• Analog/Mixed Signal Product Engineering experience preferred
• Some active package engineering experience will be helpful
• Hands on expertise on any popular ATE
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) India-Bangalore
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.